Saturday, September 8, 2012

vote Yes

We went for a bike ride this after noon. Nora and I stopped at a garage sale spent a dollar and gave the lady a tract.

I kept seeing signs that said vote yes Marriage  One Man, One Woman.

 As we got close to our  house I went up to a sign to see were I could obtain one. There were two High school boys on the deck. I yelled " where did you get the sign". They came down and talked with me. They told me there church was giving them out. I asked where they attended? It was a Russian church in Dayton.

The boys spoke in their native tongue and one left for a few minutes. The other was telling me his cousin at the local High School  was being taught evolution and he could take it no longer and stood up and started preaching against it with the truth. "AWESOME" I stated.

 His brother came out of the garage with a sign for me with his mother following. I raise my hand and yell "Praise Jesus". They had told me that one sign has been stolen already and they stopped someone from stealing another.

I gave the boys (Illya and Danny) a bunch of million dollar bills to hand out. They said thank you and told me that they will  definitely hand them out and will give some to their cousin.

Wendy and I have seen vote no every where and wanted to stand up for the truth. Now we have a vote Yes sign in our front yard. We will see what kind of reception the sign will receive.

John 15:18
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you."

Mike

1 comment:

  1. It is Friday October 18th the vote yes sign was stolen last night. I went and talked to my neighbor whose sign was stolen a couple of weeks ago. He is going to get me another one from his church. Praise Jesus!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete