Friday, September 14, 2012

Servant

 I rode in on Thursday morning ready for scattering seeds. I love morning evangelism.

 I got to the walk bridge and there was a high school boy on a skateboard coming down the ramp. I seen him the day before but missed the opportunity to hand him a tract. This time I stopped him on his skateboard and continued to give him a tract and share a brief message.

This continued with four more witnesses on the way to work. All  were separate encounters.

 I even stopped at a park and ride in Maple Grove hoping to find a full attendance of people. There was one man standing outside the shelter and I rode my bike right up to him and gave a tract and a brief message told him to have a great day.

Every person that I hand a tract to says thank you with a smile on there face.

On the way home from work I had five more encounters. Two more after dinner on a bike ride with my daughter.

These words from a song have been in my heart for weeks;
"let my life become proof,the proof of your Love"

What song is in your heart?

 Shouldn't we as Gods children be sharing with others what is required of them to receive eternal life. Remember we were once like the person you talk to. "Lost".

Think about this; you maybe the only person who tells that person about Jesus Christ. So will you pray and ask the Lord for opportunities to share the gospel?

Mark 16:15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

 I feel so blessed to be used by our Lord Jesus Christ.
Mike

1 comment:

  1. Lead by example, right Mike? I am not handing tracts, but as I visit my friends in the hospital, whether it is a nurse, a doctor, or another person in the waiting room with me, I look for those opportunities to mention Jesus, faith and what He has done for us personally. I ask if I can "pray for them...?" Many hurting in the hospitals. It's ripe for the Lord. The ground is waiting for those seeds Mike. Keep scattering them. Someone else may water, and yet another person may cultivate. But they can't do that if the seed isn't there in the first place!!!!

    ReplyDelete