Thursday, September 13, 2012

Running late

 I was behind schedule Wednesday morning as I ride my bicycle to work. I was going to drive my car to give me a few more minutes in the house.Wendy had implied to just ride my bike. So I did.

As I was riding and praying I remembered four ladies walking on the walk bridge over Hwy 169 the day before. I  thought to  myself if they are there to day I will stop and give them tracts. As I approached the bridge I did not see them. I just kept riding and praying.

There is usually no one on the streets when I ride. As I was half way to work 3 miles in I noticed two men waiting for a bus.

 I slow down and tell the men have something for them. I pull out two million dollar bills and tell them that there is a gospel tract on the back side and ask if they would read it.

 I tell them I am not here to judge or condemn anybody. I am here to spread the word and you guys have a great day.

 There were two more at a stop about a mile and a half down the road. I did the same exact thing as the first time.

 I am writing this to encourage people to take the most out of every opportunity to share the gospel.

Mike


Mark 16:15  And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment