Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Christ in me

 Monday morning I was working and I had  a little accident. It was 8:15am and I sliced off my knuckle on my left index finger. It happened so fast i felt no pain, but is was bleeding good.

I wrapped a rag around it and went to wash it up. I grabbed the paper work needed and Don drove me to the clinic.

After I filled out the initial paper work at the front desk I gave the woman behind the desk a tract. I went to sit down and I gave a tract to Don.

We were sitting for about 10 minutes and a nurse called my name and brought to a room. She took my weight and blood pressure and I gave her a tract.She tells me thank you and she will read it.

The doctor comes in and is asking me routine questions and I give her a tract. She asks what church I go to. Then she says she goes to 4th Baptist in Plymouth. So we talk as she is stitching my knuckle back on. She begins to leave and says good luck with the ministry. I say, I don,t need luck its Christ in me.  She smiles and exits the room.

The nurse comes back to cover the stitched knuckle. The first time it was real loose and was not going to work. She gets another nurse to help who looks sad and depressed. I give her a tract and tell her I am spreading the Word. She opens up and says she needs a good word. I give a short message followed by the Gospel. She thanks me and smiles.

No matter where you are or what you may be doing there is always an opportunity to share the gospel.

If Christ is living through us we should show it all the time!

Mike

Mark 16:15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! It is so cool to see how he uses our strengths!

    ReplyDelete