Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fearless

 This jumped off the pages this morning  at me. If we know the world hates us there should be no fear in sharing our faith.

John 17 :14-18
14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify them by[d] the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.


 Do as Jesus commands us;
 
Mark 16:15
 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

Pray for opportunities to share your faith and be obedient and follow through with your witness.
A great place to start is to hand out a tract to a stranger. We were all once lost. You may be the only one who tells them about Jesus Christ.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
  He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment