Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Farhads notebook

   "The supplication of a wounded Spirit”

I am down on my knees again tonight; I am hoping this prayer will turn out right. O’Lord, my restless heart needs your help. You see, my heart is restless and my mind is full of worries.

I have done all that I could to obey you but I failed so miserably and woefully. O’Lord, I am so tired and weary, help me stop worrying. I put my hands on my heart and praying so you can hear me. Can you hear me? Tell me that you are with me in these lonely nights when I am restlessly walking in an empty room.

I have no one to talk to, no one to listen to me, but I know you are with me O’Lord. I’ve come to know you and left everything behind. So, can you hear me O’ Lord?
Each night I kneel down at the edge of my bed to worship you so you can hear me. I have no one, but you through whom I know I can get my restless heart healed. I've tried to do it myself, but you know Lord, it is so difficult, it is so exhausting and it's so burdensome.

I don't want to live my life fearfully, I am feeble in all things I do, but through you I know I can do it all. I am going through tough times; I am going through doubts, consternations and apprehension.

My mind is full of worries and perplexities. Can you hear memo' Lord? I need your divine mercy; I will continue to bow down and asking you for your mercy and compassion.

There was a time, when I didn't know you; I was full of myself and tried to do everything by myself, but I couldn't find contentment within my heart.

I am back on my knees to implore you for your forgiveness & you know O'Lord, I need your hand on my heart, I need your spirit to heal my infirmities. My soul needs you, my heart needs your touch, and my broken spirit needs your breath, so I can become revived again.

O'Lord, pick me up again, one more time like you that before. O'God my heart gets appeased through your words. Can you hear me?

You have drawn me to your son through whom you provided me the eternal life, but my mind is still in despair; help me once more to see the everlasting light of salvation, O’Lord be with me. Can you hear me?

What should I do when these lonely nights darken my heart? Will you be with me tonight? O’Lord, can you truly hear me? I promise I will be back on my knees tonight to worship you with all the broken pieces of my heart & wounded spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment