Sunday, November 11, 2012

Travel the Road

I want to tell you about a man named Patrick who heard about the Jesus Freaks through the grape vine. He drove over 55miles one way to come out with us to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ. Pat reached me by email and we conversed a few times and he met us at our meeting place. Praise Jesus!!

There were 5 of us on Friday night. Dan and Cathy were there representing the Reed Family. I love the fact that these two come out as a team. As there feet are firmly planted in Christ. There 3 children have and are planning there next outing with the Jesus Freaks.

Matt, Patric, and I went out together. Pat told me that he needed to dust off the cob webs . As I witnessed Pat speaking and reaching the lost I didn't see any dust on him. Jesus empowers us with the wisdom and boldness hen we are obedient to His calling.

Mark 16:15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

As we walked down Nicolet Ave. there was nobody on the streets as in previous times. We continued to walk and talk with whoever we seen. I will give you just a quick over view of the night.

With the 3 of us handing out tracts,bibles,180DVD's, and talking with lost souls. I would say that we reached 150-200 people on Friday night on the streets of Mpls..

Please pray for Jessica if that is her real name. Pat and I were witnessing to her and right away she became real loud so every body within 50 feet could hear her. We never bring up the subject of being gay. The first words out of her mouth was on homosexuals. We talked with love and compassion and she continued with a voice so all could hear. Then a bicycle taxi came and this man said I like what you said get on the ride will be free. So this woman and her companion left. As we continued to walk I prayed for Jessica to be set free. Pat and I discussed how Saul was stuck down by the Lord on his way to persecute Christian's on the way to Damascus.

We seen Jessica a couple more times on our traveling the road. We just said hi and kept walking.

We ended up having 3 different conversations with 5 Muslim men who were together. To my surprise it went very well. There was no arguing amongst us.

We prayed with people, spoke truth with love and compassion, preached the gospel,scattered, planted, and watered seed.

It was a very fruitful night, all in the name of Jesus Christ our King.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment