Saturday, November 10, 2012

my desire to share Jesus


Are you like me? Do you intend to get out and share the good news about Jesus but something keeps holding you back. Would it help you to go out with people who are more experienced?

Two weeks ago that is what got me out. When God led me to the Jesus Freaks ministry at my church He introduced me to a very humble and discerning man. Him along with my desire to share Jesus is what God used me to the Anoka Halloween Parade..

But yesterday God allowed me to experience a totally different way of sharing Jesus. God empowered me to talk about Jesus more in depth. At the parade God got Jesus' story into people's hands but last night God was sharing Jesus with people's hearts right before my eyes.

Here is just one of the experiences God gave me:
I was waiting as God was helping a fellow Jesus Freak share Jesus God brought a young man my way. His name is Rodrick. So I walked up to him and here's basically how the conversation went:

I offer Rodrick a "million dollar" tract. And he takes it curiously. I tell him it talks about what Jesus did for sinners on the cross.

Then God applied His law to Rodrick's heart. Rodrick begins to realize his guilt before God.

Finally, Rodrick gladly takes a New Testament and excepts encouragement to read the book of John.

The whole conversation only took a few minutes. But God used it to bring infinite blessings to me. Please pray that God will continue to work on Rodrick's heart and brings him to repentance and faith in Jesus. Then he will experience infinite blessings as well.

Wouldn't you like to experience infinite blessings? Well, what are you waiting for? Find out when your evangelism group is heading out and tag along!

May God work mightily through you!
Matt T.

No comments:

Post a Comment