Monday, August 27, 2012

the Park

  The family was at the Crooked lake park yesterday playing Frisbee and bags. With all the people walking around I was anxious to just go and talk to them Jesus.

   I would hand out a tract as someone would walk by trying to stay focused on playing doubles in bags. The other players knew what I was doing and were very patient with me and would wait until I would finish a witness with strangers.

  A man was walking right toward us on the path with his two dogs. I noticed he was wearing a cross around his neck and asked if he was a christian? He replied with a no but it is meaning a lot more to him lately. I handed him a tract and continued to witness to him. This man was broken and God had been speaking to him through various individuals. He had told me that two friend had just died and was struggling to make sense of it all.

  He had told me that this was no accident that we were talking. I agreed and told him that God was calling out to him. As I continued to speak with Ryan I knew God was speaking to him through me, it was awesome.

  I asked if I could pray for him as he was leaving and we did. I gave Ryan my email address on the tract I gave him. I told him keep in touch with me he said expect an email soon.

   We should always make an effort to share the Gospel no matter what we are doing.
Mark 16:15He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

Go and do likewise. Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment