Saturday, May 4, 2013

I am preaching my life to His Glory.

I will try to give the best recap of last Wednesday night. As words cannot show my passion.

When I go give testimony I search and pray for a certain passage of scripture to preach from. The Lord did not direct me to any. I have a calmness to go and just give my testimony knowing Gods word is always proclaimed in my speech.

I get to the church and I pray in my my car for His wisdom and I recite Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
  
I get inside and there is my friend Calvin to welcome me. I see all these yellow banners hanging from the walls that say Live Christ and I am excited. Calvin explains to me that it is there theme for the next year and that it comes from Galatians 2:20. I tell him that I just prayed that in my car. I am walking Boldly with the Holy Spirit flowing through me. I have no gitters or nervousness as I know this is all for the Glory of the Lord. 

I begin by asking if any are offended by the t shirt I am wearing (i killed Jesus)? A few hands go up and I ask why? I explain the message of the shirt and and they agree with the message. There was over 100 people in the room. I give my testimony quoting scripture for the next 35 mins and I see a hand in the back give me a 5 minute signal. I speed up the ending and finish. You see I never prepare anything on paper I allow the Holy Spirit to reign in my life. I am preaching my life to His Glory.

 The main passage given in my message was from 1 Corinthians 15:33  Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” I explain that you will become who you hand around with.
 I also used Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
There was abundance of scripture references used this night all for Gods glory.

 I also use the quote from Pastor Brent in last Sundays sermon "Live your life in Christ all of the time". 

When ever I am used by the Lord Jesus it is amazing. I feel as though I am bullet proof and nothing could happen to me. I have been feeling like this since Wednesday night. For the first time I am starting to believe that God is allowing me to experience a brief moment of what heaven is going to be like. 

They all go into there small groups and discuss the night. I set up a table with bibles, tract ,dvd's, books of hope, and everything the Jesus Freaks take out on the streets. Waiting for them to come and ask me questions after there group time.

 As they all finish and slowly start coming out of different rooms. The say thanks for coming as they look around the table. I tell them that all the stuff on the table is free and they have to promise me before God that they will give it away. They take bibles 1,000,000 bills, dvd's and all that was on the table. If you know my passion I am loving every minute of this . They see the red and blue tracts and ask what is this? I show them and this blows there mind, it is an optical illusion tract and they all want a set to show there friends. I most likely showed this about countless times As they all end up leaving the church 1 by 1 my friend Calvin lets me know he will be calling me back again. 
Praise Jesus! All for His glory.

I am nothing, Jesus is everything!
Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment