Saturday, April 13, 2013

Jesus Freak explosion

Last night at the MOA was an amazing time of fruitfulness. The Jesus Freaks had the biggest turnout in proclaiming the gospel of Christ. There was 6 women and 15 men (21) armed for battle against the evil one and his demons.

Everyone had fulfilled missions to share as the night was over and we met for a recap of the night. There were ones that fell on good soil, thorny soil, rocky soil,and to the way side as satan plucked away the seed. My words will never capture all of the details of investing into a lost soul. You need to experience this for yourselves. Just ask anybody who shares there faith regularly. I went out with Al and Eric we would speak to whoever God directs us , and there were many.

Just as God wants us to love our neighbor as ourselves. Does this not include sharing the gospel with them. And you know that every one is our neighbor. And Jesus commands all of us when He stated this.
Mark 16:15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."

I will tell you of one witness last night I had with a woman and 5 girls about 11 yrs. old. I spoke to the woman first and gave her a tract and said that I have children tracts for the girls. They took them with excitement. I said I just ask that you read it when you get a chance. 

We continued to walk around the corner and witness to others standing there. No more than 3 minutes go by and a few of the girls walk over to me and say they cannot take theses tracts. My response was why? They said they go against christian living. I said no they don't. They then said if a non christian read this they would feel bad. Exactly how you want them to feel I said. I told them that the 10 commandments is a mirror we need to look into and see how how dirty we are in Gods sight. 

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthyrags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away. 

Then the mother comes around the corner angrily telling us that she doesn't believe in Jesus and that she was a Jew. She continues to speak loudly and say that we shouldn't be doing what we are doing. I tell her that we are sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. She gets louder at this point and tells me to leave her girls alone. I say, I asked you first if I could give the tracts to them. Again with a loud voice says leave my girls alone, I will call security. We left and continued speaking to others.

Matthew 5 

11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment