Friday, October 2, 2015

I'm back

Sorry for the delay. My ignorance was that God was done with me. The fact is that I gave up on my own. Never did I stop loving My savior Jesus. I am still preaching in jail once a month. The Lord has brought me back to witnessing to the world. The love for the lost is on my heart. Last week I was handing out million dollar bill tracts to the AWANA kids at church. They love them, but I told them that they need to give them away to kids who don't know Jesus. This was from the pulpit last Wednesday night. I told them that I will give them more when they tell me about there encounters. Go and make Disciple's. Mike

1 comment:

  1. As soon as possible to clear their own life goals. Otherwise you don't know what is right and what is wrong; your behavior is blind.In the doldrums of entertainment, can not make life and career advancement. Entertainment is at least equal to work, or one part of the job is to say!
    _________________________
    Still worried about the lack of the coins of rs ? Runescape 2007 Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/ We can satisfy all the coins you need.Besides, our service is among 24 hours..Trust me, it will be the best choice of you due to the high speed of our delivery and good quality of our product.

    ReplyDelete